Friday, May 13, 2016

Fanatic is back on the radio.

Last week was the soft premier of season 3 of Fanatic. I'm going to be back on WOOL not DJ'ing, but curating a weekly hour of music from now until August. I'm really excited to be back at WOOL and to play a lot of new stuff and old stuff. It's still Sundays from 5-6pm and you can listen on wool.fm or on 91.5 FM in the Bellows Falls, VT area.
May 8th Playlist:

The Best Day - Thurston Moore
Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Cujo - Colleen Green 
We're A Happy Family - The Ramones
Love Your Family - ACLU Benefit
Live at Hassle Fest - Cloud Becomes Your Hand
I'd Really Like To See You In The Cold - Bugs and Rats
Broken Necks - Eskimeaux Ooh Wee - Mark Ronson 
Miracle Aligner - The Last Shadow Puppets
Another Girl, Another Planet - The Only Ones
Latino & Proud - DJ Raff
My Heart Went Cold - The Thermals
Linda Wants To Be Alone - Gary Wilson
Oh My God - Cults
Papaoutai - Stromae
Still Winonin' - Ben Katzman's DeGreaser
One Of Us - ABBA
 *not in order because I can't remember

No comments:

Post a Comment