Sunday, June 26, 2016

June 26th Playlist

I'm Done - The Julie Ruin
Awake - Ian
Modern Love - David Bowie
Slime Time Live - IAN
Why'd You Call Me - Colleen Green
Warm Heart of Africa - The Very Best ft. Ezra Koenig
Kids Can Tell - The Craters
R U Mine? - Arctic Monkeys
Mindreader - Peach Kelli Pop
Feeling This - iji
The Fall - Free Pizza
You Don't Own Me - Grace ft. G-Eazy
Fortune Fade - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Cooking Up Something Good - Mac Demarco
Sh Boom - Cry Baby Soundtrack
Everything Thermals - The Thermals
Shake Your Coconuts - Junior Senior
Sympathy For the Devil - The Rolling Stones
Buttons - Sia
Sleep Where I Fall - Chelsea Light Moving

I think my pick of the week was The Craters from Boston. But I also really love "Warm Heart of Africa" and "Shake Your Coconuts". Listen every Sunday on WOOL.FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment