Sunday, September 4, 2016

September 4th Playlist/Fanatic Season 3 Finale Part 2!!

Part two of the very last season on Fanatic! It's been so fun. I want to give a special thanks to Mark and everyone at WOOL. I hope to do it again next summer! I live bleeped a song better than I ever have this show. I played so many good songs this show!! People who don't listen are missing out because I curate these playlist so hard. They have a total flow.

One Of Us - ABBA
Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
California Sun - The Ramones
Decptacon - Le Tigre
In Love - Fat Creeps
One Hundred Years - Erica Eso
Linda Wants To Be Alone - Gary Wilson
JJ's House - The Lemons
Olympic Village 6am - Belle and Sebastian
Horchata - Vampire Weekend
Jessica - Major Lazer ft. Ezra Koenig
If You Wanna - The Vaccines
Two Fingers - Jake Bugg
Long Hair - Drowners
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Now We Can See - The Thermals
Still Take You Home - Arctic Monkeys
Good Future - EMEFE

Here is a list of the best concerts/shows I saw this Summer (May-Sept. 2):
1. Last Shadow Puppets at House of Blues Boston
2. Fat Creeps at the Lilypad in Cambridge
3. Erica Eso at the Temple in Somerville
4. Peach Kelli Pop at the Middle East Up
5. Cloud Becomes Your Hand at the Record Company
6. Free Pizza at Mid East Up

No comments:

Post a Comment