Sunday, June 25, 2017

Fanatic Season 4 Episode 4

Hello,

This is my favorite playlist of the season so far. I feel as thought I nicely mixed many realms of my music taste, which something I sometime have difficultly organizing. If I feel like a show doesn't have a rhythm, it itches.  But I like the way this show flowed. It felt good. I played Nirvana for the first time, played Bad Moves, my new favorite band from D.C., and a good amount of old alt rock and new, old to me and new to me. I loved it all. Doing this show can be so relaxing when it feels right. Maybe I should be an Alt Rock DJ for a living. One last thing, Will Butler is probably my favorite member of Arcade Fire. I wish I saw him solo. (ALSO CHECK out this cool profile on former WOOL host and all around my favorite person, Donna K.!! I am happy other people get to learn about how awesome she is. http://www.columbiatribune.com/entertainmentlife/20170625/donna-kozloskie )

Will Butler, for show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment