Sunday, August 27, 2017

Fanatic Season 4 Episode 11 (SEASON FINALE PT. 1!!!!)

Hey!!! It's been a good Summer at WOOL. I truly love Wool FM and the community it has created and the creativity it has foster in the Bellows Fall community and beyond. I want to say thank you to everyone at Wool for making it real and making everything happen here. I feel lucky to be apart of it and to contribute to it.

As always, I'm using the last few shows to recap the music of the summer, and my time at Wool as a whole, and chance for me to get nostalgic. This was definitely a Summer of me listening mainly to the music I loved and discovered in high school. So a lot of Strokes, and J Cas, Vampire Weekend, Arctic  Monkeys, Arcade Fire, We Are Scientist, Peter, Bjorn, and John, .. I love it all.

Thank for listening or caring.




Julian Casablancas
Alex Turner, This picture has been in my room for years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment