Sunday, September 3, 2017

Season 4 Episode 12 (SEASON FINALE PT. 2) !!

Hey!

Last show of season! And I don't even know if this is the last show ever! I love WOOL FM so much and love doing Fanatic! I love the curation and sharing my favorite music. I am so many happy and sappy feelings towards my whole experience at WOOL FM and how much it has all really affected my life in the most positive of ways. I encourage anyone to get a show here or to get involved.

Anyways, def played a lot of repeat stuff, because I like to recap the Summer at the end. I just saw Green Day, so I have post-concert obsession. I also accidentally played a weird old version of "Kids" but whatever. But dang, I love music and I love doing this show so much. Long live Fanatic and Long live WOOL FM.


No comments:

Post a Comment