Sunday, May 3, 2015

FANATIC is returning for the summer!!

So Fanatic has been off the air for the last 9 month. And that is a long time. I had to give it up because I went off to Boston to go to college. And this past year has been great! I really tried to push myself into Boston's vibrant music scene. I was able to meet so many cool and crazy talented musicians and attended some of the best shows I've ever been too. So, I have a TON of new-to-me music I cannot wait to play on air. I also continued to do interviews and writing for the Boston Hassle, a amazing music blog/organization that specializes in Boston's underground scene. You can check out my work for them here.  I was able to interview spectacular people and write about amazing projects.

Season 2 of Fanatic is going to be better than ever. I have a whole year's worth of music to play and only one summer to fit it in. So I want all the playlist to be solid and I also want to make this lil blog pretty cool and actually post quality material. I am also totally going to do a Ezra Koenig appreciation show and a Hutch Harris appreciation show.

SEASON 2 STARTS SUNDAY MAY 10th AT 5PM!! ON WOOL!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment