Monday, May 11, 2015

Sunday May 11th's Playlist

Hello. The very first Fanatic of the summer was last night, and I worked very hard on the playlist because I have a years worth of stuff that I wanted to play, so I got to play some of my new favs, but I still have a lot to get through. Here was last night's playlist:

"Sweet Teeth" by Leggy
"JJ's House" by The Lemons
"If You're Crying" by IAN
"Why'd You Call Me" by Colleen Green
"Roses from Peru" by Samuel Boat
"Gay Disco" by Guerilla Toss
"Heaven Sent" by Best Coast
"Horoscope" by Fat Creeps
"Blue" by Tomboy
"An Infinite Loop" by Hutch & Kathy
"Lizzy Come Back to Life" by TV Girl
"Superlove" by Charli XCX
"Hot Topic" by Le Tigre
"86'd in 03" by Bent Shapes
"livin in america" by Jane La Onda
"Handsome" by The Vaccines
"Baby Girl" by Free Pizza
"So sorry" by SaraLee
"IN TH FLESH" Bong Wish
"Diplomat's Son" by Vampire Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment